THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
 photo 037ee7a4-d708-43f2-adb2-41b8de8629db_zpsd9a07806.jpg

Friday, October 24, 2014

Simple Silver

Chevalterre Nabil
- 24 OCT 2014
----------------------
I was raised by Bizarro
Thus, ...
Bizarre things I am used to.
...
the Silver Linings of Life
only make things simpler...
...
Simplicities of Life
Light my path
quite rather Brighter...
...
My girlfriend Simplicity
fed me Silver.
First taste was light.
...
Changes are slight.
Muscular at first, it seems.
Collarbones used to Never,
ever hurt
while I coughed.
...
My throat rejected a vitamin ...
I choked on it last Tuesday...
airway blocked
by a dissolving vitamin
tried the nose
blocked by congestions
in lieu of allergens
spraying through the air
dissolve, vitamin
vitamin, dissolve
while my mind
is in mind
the soul shan't travel
no.
not far at all...
Save YOURSELF
Your self is safe:
saved myself...
the process of pains
ever so different
has it become...
...
anxiety without attacks
memories without seizing flashbacks!
...
a new kind of yearning
a new sort of sorrow
a new type of euphoria
a new emotion which has not been named!
...
all of my auras are embraced
tickled and caressed
have you hugged someone lately?
Beginning With Yourself!!!
...
it's only getting harder
to find or connect with any lover.
Too lonely.
I somehow had sought...
for a long time. ...
I yearn to hear your voice.
...
you may forget to call
you may neglect to fall
head over heels
over the one thing you want from me...
the blood thirsts for its own blood
left... yo left...
yo left, right...
in and out the ventricles...
pumpin' through our arteries and veins...
...
will we match?
we're each a good catch.
...
You'll never have to say you
Love Me.
I already knew you Did.

0 comments: